Knightsbridge Schools International is seeking UK school leavers, university students and graduates over the age of 18 for the Global Ambassador Programme (GAP). Students will spend 3-10 months at one of KSI’s international schools in Colombia, Panama or Montenegro.
Volunteer GAP Placement (3 months) - Bogotá, Colombia
Start Date: January 2019
What can you expect?
- Living with a local family in a private room
- Learning another language and being immersed in the local culture
- Working at an international private IB school
- Taking part in activities including: mentoring students, supporting with English lessons, extracurricular activities and participating in school events
- Making a positive difference in the school community and implementing new projects
- Helping to plan daily and long-range lessons and classroom activities
- Assisting classroom teachers in performing specific duties or undertaking specialised tasks
When does the programme start?
The Volunteer Global Ambassador Programme in Bogotá runs throughout the year and intakes are typically in January and September. Dates are flexible so we try our best to accommodate students needs.
Who is eligible to apply?
We welcome school leavers, university students and graduates to apply. Applicants must be fluent in English and have an interest in working with children.
What do former students say?
“The family that I stayed with looked after me extremely well. They treated me like another daughter and took me on trips to visit their family, as well as other places. It was helpful that they have a daughter who I became very good friends with. All the members of staff, administration and teaching, were extremely welcoming. I have had such an incredible GAPS experience and hope I have been a helpful contribution to the school community.” – Lily Squires, KSI Bogotá GAPS
To apply for the Global Ambassador Programmme please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org