- About KSI
- International Schools
- Learning and Psychology Centres
- KSI KidS
Work with Us
Knightsbridge Schools International are always looking for talented teachers to join the KSI family. View the current vacanices below:
- KSI Morges - School Director
- KSI Head Office - Executive PA/ Operations Coordinator
- KSI Bogota - Primary Year 4 Homeroom Teacher
- KSI Bogota - Middle Years English Teacher
- KSI GAP Programme (KSI Bogota)
KSI is seeking an experienced School Director responsible for all aspects of the management, organisation and supervision of the school, managing a team of 10 highly committed staff. The role will ensure the provision of high quality education for our students, growing and developing their confidence and capabilities within a caring and nurturing environment. The role will also be responsible for expanding the school and managing its profitability. There is a teaching requirement within this role, ideally of French.
As the leader of a small school, you will be both hands-on and strategic in your approach. You will have previous experience, ideally as a Head and certainly as an SLT member with a broad remit. It goes without saying that you will be a qualified teacher and will be fluent in both English and French.
For application details or further information, please contact email@example.com
Knightsbridge Schools International (KSI), an international schools group, are seeking an enthusiastic and proactive individual to join the Head Office team in West London as Operations Coordinator.
The company was established in 2009 and now currently operates seven schools and centres in Switzerland, Portugal, Montenegro, Colombia and Panama.
The Operations Coordinator will support the Head Office team with the co-ordination of a range of projects across the KSI group of schools.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing support to internationally located Board of Directors, co-ordinating bi-monthly Board meeting logistics in the UK and abroad
- Providing secretarial and organisational support to the Executive Team, drafting and preparing correspondence, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers, noting action points and follow up
- Management of Head Office facilities, including co-ordinating supplier agreements, maintaining corporate accounts, negotiating annual renewals and ensuring best price
- Providing global IT support to head office and KSI schools by managing website domains, purchasing hardware and software, and acting as a key liaison with external IT management companies
- Supporting and managing global policy and procedure creation and implementation, including Health & Safety
- Providing HR support to the schools including sourcing candidates, screening, organising interviews, induction, training, and liaising with external recruitment agencies
- Providing support to the Academic team to develop, enhance and achieve global standards in teaching, learning and curriculum across the KSI group.
- Receptionist and other ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree and a minimum 3 years’ experience working in an operations or executive PA role. Candidates with experience in a start-up environment and/or the education industry will be highly regarded. The position requires the successful candidate to be IT savvy, competent with using the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word and Powerpoint), office equipment use and have proven experience of working as a professional, self-motivated individual.
Great written and communication skills with strong attention to detail are essential, as well as the ability to work on multiple projects.
A full job description is available upon request. Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for an Experienced PYP homeroom teacher for a position in the 2018-2019 academic school year, with English native level. We offer a competitive salary package. If you are interested and you meet our criteria please submit your CV to email@example.com
We are seeking a highly qualified English Teacher to teach the IB Middle Years Curriculum. Candidate must have prior IB experience. We offer a competitive salary package. If you are interested and you meet our criteria please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
KSI is looking for enthusiastic and committed school leavers who want to work overseas and become an integral part of the KSI school community. To apply to become part of the KSI GAPS you need to demonstrate the confidence to take on new roles and challenges. GAPS will be required to mentor students, supporting with English lessons, extra-curricular activities and participate in school events.
3 Month - GAP Panama, Colombia (Volunteer) Download Job Description
For further information on GAPS visit our website
To apply for a vacant position at another KSI School please email your cv and/or cover letter to email@example.com