- About KSI
- International Schools
- Learning and Psychology Centres
- KSI KidS
KSI Global Mentoring Programme
The KSI Global Mentoring programme is a complementary education plan in which KSI students are mentored by exemplary role models to support them in becoming all they can be.
The Mentors are international leaders in their chosen field of art, business, design & architecture, film, finance, TV & theatre, entrepreneurship, sports and politics.
At a glance:
- Two-year programme;
- Only offered to KSI students aged 14 – 18;
- Mentors international leaders in their field ;
- Mentoring takes place during individual web-conferences every two-months;
- KSI Global Mentors Workshops at Schools;
- Students enrolled in programme called KSI Protégés
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org